MOST CRAZY FUNNY WHATSAPP STATUS IN ENGLISH 2020

TOP 20 MOST CRAZY FUNNY STATUS FOR WHATSAPP and FACEBOOK IN ENGLISH


 

1My biggest concern in life is actually how my online friends can be informed of my death...


2.  Save water - Drink beer!
CRAZY FUNNY WHATSAPPS STATUS


3.  God is really creative, I mean just look at me :P


4. People who exercise live longer, but what's the point when those extra years are spent at gym.


5.  It may look like I'm deep in thought, but 99% of the time I'm just thinking about what food to eat late.
 

6.  Sometimes i just wish i’ could fast forward the time to see if in the end it’s all worth it.


7.  Think about it ..every time we look back at ourselves five years ago we think we were an idiot.


8. There are 3 types of people in the world- vegetarian, non-vegetarian and Tuesday / Saturday.

9.  Coins always make sound but the currency notes are always silent! that’s why I’m always calm and silent...


10.  Team work is important; it helps to put the blame on someone else.


11.  Act crazy, don't regret, do things you would never ever do because life is short so live it up! :)


12.   Remember how you treated me so when I treat you like that you can understand why!


13.   I can only bottle so much inside, and right now, I've got more bottled up than a Coca-Cola factory. 


14. God is really creative, I mean just look at me :P 


15.  When I'm on my death bed, I want my final words to be 'I left one million dollars in the...' 


16. Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software...
it's called Monday, please fix it.


17.  I'm not lazy,
 I'm on energy saving mode.
CRAZY WHATSAPP STATUS


18.  Girls use photoshop to look beautiful.. Boys use photoshop to show their creativity. 


19.  I live in a world of fantasy, so keep your reality away from me!


20.  I'm jealous of my parents... I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs!

FUNNY STATUS FOR WHATSAPPP

 

Post a Comment

Featured Post