HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUOTES IN ENGLISH

Best happy birthday quotes for wishes your friends , relative , family memebers| funny happy birthday quotes in english for whatsapp


( HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUOTES IN ENGLISH )

1. Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I’m so glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day.


2. I am grateful for your true friendship. I hope your birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!


3. May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!


4. I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. You deserve them a lot. Enjoy!


5. Another birthday means your life journey is incomplete, may your path be paved with success and guided by love. Best wishes, my friend.


6. I promise that the more birthday candles you blow, the more I will be here for you to celebrate every special event in your life. Happy birthday!


7. Happiest birthday to my best friend. You deserve all the wonderful things that you have right now. You are the purest soul, and you have the biggest heart. I love you.



8. I am looking forward to many more years of friendship and birthdays with you. Have a fantastic birthday!


9. Soon you’re going to start a new year of your life and I hope this coming year will bring every success you deserve. Happy birthday.


(BEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUOTES FOR WHATSAPP)

10. All things are sweet and bright. May you have a lovely birthday Night.


11. On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.


12.Happy Birthday. May each and every moment of your special day be filled with the same joy and happiness you bring to others.


13. I hope your birthday is as sweet as the cake. And the year to follow is filled with as much joy as you bring your friends!


14. When nothing goes right, I go to you. You’re my go-to person at every hour. Happy birthday.


15. The best gift is the gift of friendship. So, that is what I got you for your birthday! Don’t worry… I got you a real present too.


16. Wishing my friend a very happy birthday and you don’t need to speak it out loud that I’m your best friend too. Love you dear.


17.Happy birthday to my best friend. I hope it is filled with awesomeness!


18. On your birthday may your spirit be enriched in light, love, and hope for a prosperous year ahead.


19. Don’t ever change! Stay as amazing as you are, my friend


( BEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHATSAPP STATUS )

20. Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. Happy birthday.


21. I want to wish you all the love and happiness in the world, all of which you deserve. Happy birthday my friend!


22. Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. Happy birthday.


23. May this birthday be filled with lots of happy hours and also your life with many happy birthdays, that are yet to come. Happy birthday.


24. You celebrate this day as your birthday and I shall celebrate our friendship at the same time. Hope you have a great birthday, my friend!




25. Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. Happy birthday!


26. Birthdays are a special occasion celebrating your entry into this wonderful world. Enjoy your special day and rejoice in the gift of life, family and friends.


27.Happy Birthday to my amazing, beautiful, and fabulous best friend.


28. It is hard to believe so many years have already passed. I am glad we’ve been friends for so long. Happy Birthday to the best!


29. Here’s wishing you a birthday filled with blessings: the gold at the end of the rainbow, many four-leafed clovers, and the love of a good family. Happy birthday!


30. Good friends are worth holding onto. Thank you for holding my hand each day. Happy birthday, best friend!

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUOTES IN ENGLISH WITH IMAGES)


31. I feel so lucky to have you as my friend. I hope your birthday is as special as you are. May all of your dreams come true. Thanks for being such a great friend. Happy birthday to my friend!


32. I learned the meaning of true friendship from you. Happy birthday my friend. Always going to be there for you.


33.Wherever your feet may take, whatever endeavor you lay hands on. It will always be successful. Happy birthday.


34. On your Birthday, I wish you to have the courage to live at least one more dream, fulfill one more wish and make one more person’s life beautiful.


35. Best friends are like presents. You are always happy to see them. Happy birthday to the best present that life has given me.


36. If I could gift you anything, I would gift you the ability to see yourself through the eyes of others. Happy birthday, champ.


37. May this special day bring you endless joy and tons of precious memories!


38. Wishing my friend a beautiful day. Hopes and dreams I’m sending your way. May all be good and all come true on this very special day for you


39. Happy birthday my dear friend, may the bright colors paint your life and you be happy forever. Stay blessed.


 ( WHATSAPP STATUS FOR HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ENGLISH )

40. A special friend like you deserves all the wonderful blessings not only today, but every day! Happy birthday! May all your wishes come true.


41. You are very special and that’s why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face. Happy birthday.


42.Cheers on your birthday. One step closer to adult underpants.


43.Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.


44. It’s as simple as ABC; today makes more sense because of you, Happy birthday.


45.Happy birthday to someone who is smart, gorgeous, funny and reminds me a lot of myself… from one fabulous chick to another!


46.Happy birthday to the dearest friend who has been always by my side! Your friendship keeps me strong and moving up in life!


47. Let your all the dreams to be on fire and light your birthday candles with that. Have a gorgeous birthday.


48.Happy birthday! May your Facebook wall be filled with messages from people you never talk to.


49. Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. And forget about the present, I didn’t get you one. Happy birthday!


50. May you continue to improve as a person with each passing year. Wishing you a very happy birthday.


( happy birthday quotes )



Post a Comment

Featured Post