TOP 50 STATUS FOR WHATSAPP WITH IMAGES 2020

TOP 50 STATUS FOR WHATSAPP & FACEBOOK | STATUS FOR WHATSAPP IN ENGLISH WITH IMAGES 2020 .

1.Sometimes losing a close friend hurts worse than a heartbreak.Top 50 Whatsapp Status


2.Don’t Blame Me, I Was Born Awesome.


3.It Is Your Planning Which Give You Confidence To Go Ahead.


4.Never Love Someone At The Cost Of Your Dignity And Self Respect…!!!


5.Trying to learn to say NO to people.Top 50 Whatsapp Status


6.Government should hike the taxes on Liquor to recover the debts, instead of Petrol and Diesel.


7.You left me without a reason, so please don’t come back with an excuse.


8.Don’t be afraid of being outnumbered , eagles fly alone. Pigeons flock together.


9.NEVER STOP BEING A GOOD PERSON BECAUSE OF BAD PEPOLE.


10.Fall in love. Visit both heaven and hell for the price of one.Top 50 Whatsapp Status


11.Math Rule: If it seems easy, you’re doing it wrong. ……

click here to read Hindi status


12.I don’t treat people badly, I treat them accordingly.


13.Until You Are In Comfort Zone You Can not think different from common people


14.Every new day is another chance to change something in your life, every new day is a chance to feel blessed for what you have.


15.Phones Are Better Than Girlfriends,
At Least We Can Switch Off.Top 50 Whatsapp Status


16.If your ego speaks with me then my attitude replies to you.


17.You Can Only Success In Your Life When Your Think To Do Converted Into Try To Do.


18.FIND YOUR OWN PATH


19.Always Tell someone how you feel, because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye, but regret can last for a lifetime.


20.Beauty is only skin deep Attitude is down to the bone.Top 50 Whatsapp Status


21.All We Need Is Equality


22.Behind this smile is everything you’ll never understand.


23.Be good enough to forgive someone, But don’t be stupid enough to trust them again.


24.Work for a cause not for applause, Live life to express, not to impress.


25.If You Have Availability To Think Big then Only You Can Achieve Big.


26.Let your smile change the world, never let the world change your smile.

         For Top love status click here


27.The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die.


28.I can’t trust someone who is friends with everyone.


29.Don’t Judge Yourself With Others Because You Are Different From Them.


30.Damages don’t get repaired by sorry, they get repaired by your behavior and efforts!! no need for sorry!! bear with it ðŸ™‚


31.“You told me I was perfect, but you still left. I should have known my perfect wouldn’t be good enough.”


32.Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect.


33.Sometime, It Is Good To Be Yourself


34.I don’t go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time….


35.All the help that I offer, the things that I do, I don’t exactly want them to be repaid, I just want them to be appreciated. Simple as that (:


36.There are two ways to be happy: Change your situation, or change your mindset towards it.


37.The Main Reason Behind The Every Failure Of Peoples Is Their Habit Of Take Rest After Every Success.


38.You cannot change what has happened, you can only learn from it


39.I Love My Haters, They Make Me Famous.


40.How he treats you is how he feels about you.


41.Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!


42.It takes million brains to explain what love is, but only 2 hearts know..


43.Protect her like a daughter, love her like a wife, and respect her like your mother.


44.I’m a very private person. You don’t ask i don’t tell.

                                  Funny status 


45.When You Think There Is Nothing Left In Your Life,
Just Keep Working Hard Until You Die.


46.Everything I know about morality and the obligations of men, I owe it to Cricket


47.Home : Where I Can Look Ugly And Enjoy It.


48.Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.


49.Be yourself because an original is worth more than just a copy.


50.When you can tell your story and it doesn’t make you cry, that’s when you know you’ve healed.

Post a Comment

Featured Post